WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Boo


Hello Tuesday and Happy Halloween!  Today I am sharing a card that I put together using sketch inspiration from Paper Play Sketches  and die cuts from Gina Marie and the Mini Monsters cricut cartridge.  I borrowed this cartridge from the school at my job, Halloween is the secretary's favorite holiday, she even takes the whole week off.  The piece of pattern paper is from Pebbles and it was leftover from some cards I made two years ago.  I am sharing this card for the Halloween challenges over at Use Your Stuff and  Always Fun Challenges.   I hope you will visit again soon.

2 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Paper Play Sketches, good luck!!! Amy DT

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is gorgeous for Halloween. Beautiful job!!!