WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, July 6, 2018

Christmas in July




Hello and happy Friday, I've started this challenge again this year but of course I'm way behind!  Today I am sharing my second Christmas card for this season, I still need to post the first one.  I created this card using sketch inspiration from this month's sketch over at  Die Cuttin Divas.  I really liked this sketch and my card came together quickly once I selected more paper from my scrap stash. I think it looks better in person.  I cut the penguin using the Create a Critter 2 Cricut cartridge and the four little black jellies are from Queen & Co.   I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes Challenge #55 over at  Cardz TV.  Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh my goodness Treva! Way CUTE card! I Adore that penguin! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Die Cuttin' Diva's! Have a great weekend!

Theresa

The Scrappin Diva said...

What a beautiful card....sorry I didn't get a chance to make one

CA Scrapper said...

So adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

Esther said...

Super cute! Fun penguin,
Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas sketch challenge!

mum of two said...

How fabulous! Create a Critter is one of my faves, and I LOVE that penguin. Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments