WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Just a Note


Hello, it's the weekend and I'm doing a drive by post, lots to do and there just never seems to be enough time.  Today's card share is one where I used sketch inspiration from challenge #141 from Fab Friday, paper from the My Mind's Eye Lime Twist 6x6 paper pad, a Spellbinders die, and a Love Nicole die for the sentiment; added a few K&Co. gems and this card was done!  I really have mixed feelings about this card due to a few minor imperfections but I had to move on.  So I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #66 over at Always Fun Challenges and #56 over at Cardz TV.  Thank you for your visit, take care and come again soon.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Perfectly bright and cheery - bet it was quick, too! Love those no-stamp specials, especially when they're so cute! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

stampwithamyk said...

Very cute! Love the designer paper, great sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Amanda Mertz said...

Cute card for a quick note to a friend. I like the papers and the diecut shape for your sentiment...fits the sketch perfectly! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!