WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Happy July


Hello and  happy Sunday, it has been a real lazy day but I need to get moving!  Today I am doing a driveby post to share a card created using skertch inspiration from challenge #270 over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  This is one of the cards that I worked on while I was at the crop yesterday. I used papers from the Pebbles Americana 6x6 paper pad, a sentiment stamp from Fun Stampers Journey and the little bow die is from Crafter's Companion.  I cut the fireworks with the Stand & Salute Cricut cartridge.  I didn't get this card in the mail yesterday so the recipient won't receive it before the 4th!  I am also sharing this card for the Shopping Our Stash  challenge #360 - Red, White & Blue.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll come back soon.

8 comments:

Christine said...

What a wonderful card to celebrate all the blessings of our nation! Lovely papers and such a fun die cut!
Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

LilArtsyWoman said...

Another beautiful card showcasing your talent. Lovely.

Linda Norman said...

Fun papers and neat die cut to celebrate the 4th! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
Linda
DT member
http://www.scrappytherapy.com

Maria Rodriguez. said...

WOW!! love the Fireworks die and the fun papers on your card, a really festive card to celebrate the 4th.
Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
Hugs.

Chana Malkah said...

Very nice! I love how you used the patterned paper to create your fireworks and bow! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Nice touch cutting the fireworks and bow out of patterned paper. Makes a great contrast with the background paper.

Brandi said...

Super cute card, I love it! I love how you did the firework! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

PaperDragonFleur said...

Cute card! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and we look forward to you playing along with us again on our next challenge.

Happy Crafting!
Candra - AHSC DT Member
www.paperdragonfleur.ca