WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, July 13, 2018

Cut it Up #152 - Under the Sea


Hello and happy Friday, it's the weekend what's on your calendar?  I have several things on my schedule for Saturday, just need to figure out how I can fit everything in!

Today I'm sharing my design team project for the the Under the Sea challenge over at Cut it Up and our sponsor for this challenge is The Cutting Cafe.  I must say this challenge took me a little out of my comfort zone but I think I weathered it okay.  The fish and sentiment are files from The Cutting Cafe, colored the fish using a Art-C waterbrush that I picked up from HL on clearance,  fuzzy cut them and added them to the card with some dimensional tape. The remaining elements of the card came from  the Animal Antics Cricut cartridge.

I hope you'll visit the Cut it Up challenge blog, see what the other design team members created and share your own Under the Sea project for an opportunity to win some crafty goodness from The Cutting Cafe.  The challenge starts today and ends at noon (EST) on Wednesday, July 25, 2018.

Thank you for your visit, hope you'll come back again soon.  Wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

Evelyn said...

Boy, for being out of your comfort zone, you sure rocked it! This is adorable! :)

Evelyn

Dk said...

Te, this looks so realistic! Good job!

LilArtsyWoman said...

So very beautiful.

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE card!

Theresa

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

The card came out really cute! You did a great job!