WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Sunday Musings


Hello and happy Sunday, I am doing a quick drive by post as I need to get moving.  TodayI am sharing my 4th card for my Christmas in July Challenge,  I can't seem to get a handle on this challenge.   I put the card together using sketch inspiration from the Fall to Layout  #79 Take 2 over at Palm Trees and Pogo Sticks.  I used more paper from my scrap stash, the pattern piece is from the My Mind's Eye Christmas Wish 6x6 pad.  I cut the circle and scallop circle with Spellbinders dies, the wreath came from the Create a Critter 2 cartridge and a mini stamped sentiment completes this clean and simple card.  I am sharing this card for the Christmas in July challenge over at Bitten by the Bug2 , the Add a Circle challenge #377 over  at  Die Cuttin' Divas and the Super Scraps challenge #361 over at Hiding in my Craft Room.   Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a wonderful week.

4 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful CAS Christmas card. Thanks for sharing at Bitten by the Bug 2.

Caroline said...

I love your clean and simple card. The bg paper is so pretty and the image sure goes well with it. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

LilArtsyWoman said...

You are handling this challenge well. This is a beautiful Christmas card. Keep them coming.

Natasha said...

How cute is this! I really need to get a start on my Christmas card stash, lol!