WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Quite the Pear


Hello and happy Thursday, more seasonal temps today so not a lot of outside movement for me.  I go back to work tomorrow so I am just resting from the holiday, doing a few chores.  Today's project share is an anniversary card that uses sketch inspiration from the Fall to Layout #78 - Take Two from Palm Trees & Pogo Sticks.  I pulled some more papers from my scrap stash after stamping the pears, cut the circles using a Spellbinders die, added a few gems from my stash and the card was done!  The stamp set is one of the Studio G iclear stamps.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you will return soon.

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Such a fun card! Love the monochromatic theme!

LilArtsyWoman said...

So cute an inspiring. Have an enjoyable weekend.

The Scrappin Diva said...

sis you are on a sweet roll....keep the beautiful inspiration coming