WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, January 25, 2019

Flat Shaker Card


Hello and happy Friday afternoon, I am back to share my second post for the day.  I'm sharing this super easy flat shaker card that I put together after watching a YT video earlier this week.  I can't remember who shared it since I don't think it was one of the people that I usually watch and nor do I subscribe to their channel.  I used a Spellbinders label die to cut the shaker opening, paper from the Bo Bunny Modern Miss 6x6 paper pad, the Hero Arts Happy Stamp and Cut set and some Chocolate Cookies sequin mix from Spiegel Mom Scraps.  I finished the card by adding a little wood veneer heart.  I am sharing this card for the Anniversary challenge #94 over at Always Fun Challenges and the Anything Goes challenge #81 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.