WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, January 21, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day


Hello and happy Monday and MLK Day!  It is so cold, a good day to stay inside if you can; I am going into work.  We didn't have any planned activities for today so I am going in and use my PTO on another day.  Today's project share is my first v-day card for this year, I used sketch inspiration from Fab Friday #155.  This is one of my signature quick and simple cards, I used  paper from the Pebbles Be Mine 6x6 paper pad, a stamped sentiment and a few Recollections enamel heart stickers.  I am sharing this card for the Hearts on Fire challenge over at Shopping Our Stash.

Thank you for your visit, have a good day, be safe and warm!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Pretty card!

Heather said...

So pretty, Treva - love the papers you've chosen for this Valentine's card - and those little enamel hearts! Super sweet! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Chana Malkah said...

Nice project and beautifully crafted! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, Designer

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Love your pattern papers and those sweet little enamel hearts.
Thank you for sharing at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
XO

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card.