WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Sparkle


Hello and happy cold Wednesday with wet and slick advisories in our area; some school delays in other areas.  Today's card share uses sketch inspiration from Mojo Monday #508.  I switched the card orientation and used a cut apart from the paper pad for the sentiment and for the heart.  The pattern papers came from the Pebbles Girl Squad 6x6 paper pad and the gold foil paper is Recollections.  I finished the card by adding some Simple Stories enamel dots,  I was pleased with the outcome as I needed to add some encouragement to baby girl's lunch box this morning!  I am sharing this card for the enamel dots challenge #345 over at Use Your Stuff.

Thank you for your visit, stay warm and hurry back!

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

My crafty friend, this is one awesome, amazing card...beautiful work!!!

Cricutjunkie said...

Love your card, the background and floral print is very striking. Not something I would have though of but it works great. TFS

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!