WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

O Happy Day


Hello and happy Wednesday, seasonal temps after a mild weather day yesterday.  Today I am sharing my first male card for 2019; sketch inspiration for this card came from Mojo Monday #506.  The pattern  paper came from the My Mind's Eye Hey Mister 6x6 pad and the foil paper used for the title and scallop edge was a leftover piece from another project.  I cut the title using the Beyond Birthdays Cricut cartridge and one of the Crafter's Companion  Edge Die'sire create-a-card dies for the scallop;  added a few black enamel dots to finish the card. I'm sharing this card for the Glitter or Foil challenge #402 over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll return again soon.

5 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is very beautiful. I love how you bring different papers together in your creations. tfs

mum of two said...

So pretty! I always have a hard time combining different patterned papers. Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card. Love the classy color combo. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday.

Larelyn said...

Such a nice layout and great papers. Thanks for joining our glitter or foil challenge at Die cuttin' Divas.