WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Love


Hello and happy Sunday, mild temps in our area today.  Today's card uses inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #487.  I used some mulberry paper that I picked up from the crop,yesterday and some MS leftover pattern papers from a previous project.  I used an unbranded stitched circle die and a Bo Bunny Exprssions stamp for the sentiment and a heart shaped gem from my stash.

Thank you for your visit, take care and have a blessed day.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Sweet card! I love this sentiment!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Patti said...

Lucky you to get to go to a crop!!! So glad you still found time to make this cute card, the little gem is the perfect touch and I love the sentiment!Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches :)

Melissa Craig said...

This is a nice card. I thought you used the Concord & 9th marble turn about stamp. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.