WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, January 26, 2019

2018 Homecoming



Hello and happy Saturday, I went to a crop today and I wanted to share one of my completed projects. This is my second  completed LO for 2019 and it uses pictures from baby girl's last high school homecoming and it is the first time she had a date.  I struggled with choosing papers and embellishments but I like the outcome and I don't think the picture does it justice.  The base sheet of paper was given to me by one of the other ladies at the crop since I didn't want to use what I had originally planned.  All other items used on the LO have been in my stash for a while.  I am sharing this LO for the  numbers  challenge  #344 over at Use Your Stuff.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Very nice! Love the touch of bling and the little wooden couple! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff! Amanda - DT

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Despite having trouble figuring out what to use, the entire layout came together perfectly!