WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Tuesday Musings

 


Hello and happy cold Tuesday, doing a drive by post to share another card.  I used sketch inspiration from card sketch #214 from Sketch N Scrap, paper from the My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose 6x6 paper pad.  I stamped and cut the flower using an old set from my stash,   The sentiment is from a Woodware stamp set and the gems are from Crafter's Square.  This card took lots of turns because it uses mostly pattern papers, I finally had to just finish it and it is going postal today.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return soon.

8 comments:

Deanna said...

Wonderful card!! Love the flower and bling! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! :)

Chris C said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

ScrappyHorses said...

Oooh, love this, Treva!

Sura said...

Beautiful card! Love the flower!
Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Lisa in Texas said...

This is absolutely adorable Treva!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card...love seeing your work of art!

Vee Cassidy said...

A lovely creation. Vee xx

mamawcindy said...

Great card, After all of my years of crafting I have never did a sketch challenge. I need to do one sometime. Have a great weekend!
cindys-greencricut