WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, October 6, 2023

CIU #288 - Favorite Color(s)

 


Happy Friday, time isn’t slowing down!  Today’s card share is my latest design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog. The theme for challenge #288 is Favorite Color(s)  and I used both of my mine!

Thiscard is my third take on this project and I have mixed feelings about it. This super  quick, clean and simple card was created using some Recollections 110 pound paper for the base and the purple layer was cut using a  De'sire by Crafter’s Companion create-a-card die.  This die has been in my stash for years but this was my first time using it.  I finished the card by adding a few gems and my purple and red card was done!

Now that you’ve seen my card I hope you will visit then Cut it  Up challenge blog for more inspiration, create and share your project using your favorite color(s) and a die. The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at noon PST.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe as you enjoy the weekend.  Hurry back soon.

4 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Such a lovely die! Someone is sure to feel special receiving this card! Have a great weekend!

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is so pretty and those colors look perfect together.

Have a great weekend!

Leslie

Heather said...

That die cut is really beautiful!! I think I could see it in white over a patterned background. Anyway, it really makes a CAS card look extra special!

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the color combo you used!!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda