WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, October 20, 2023

CIU #289 - Add a Sentiment


 Hello and happy Friday, let the weekend begin!  I have been feeling a little under the weather this week so I'm looking forward to some downtime that I use wisely!  Today's project share is a card created for the Cut it Up challenge blog, the theme for challenge #289 is Add a Sentiment.  When putting my card together I used sketch inspiration from the October CardMaps over on PageMaps.  I used papers from the K & Co Fall Harvest Mat Pad (very old), some leaves cut using my Cricut (Autumn Celebrations), a Darice leaf die set, a stamped sentiment and a few diamond dots.

I hope you will head over to the Cut it Up challenge blog for more inspiration, create and share your project.  The challenge starts today and ends Wednesday, November 1, 2023 at noon PST.

Thank you for your visit,, take care and hurry back soon!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Perfect Fall card! I love your leaves!

CA Scrapper said...

Fall is my favorite time of the year so I absolutely love your card and the beautiful colors.

Leslie

ScrappyHorses said...

Beautiful colors!! Loving the texture in the cardstock, too! Very full of fall!

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the gorgeous colors!!
Have a wonderful day.
Gerda