WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, October 8, 2023

World Card Making Day


Hello and happy Sunday, as life would have it I am redoing the post that I started yesterday!  I created this card yesterday morning using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge #727, pattern papers from two different My Mind's Eye 6x6 pads.   The stamp and die set is from from Concord & 9th. This trying to use my stash his becoming more of a challenge each day!  I am sharing this card for the October Anything Goes Challenge over at Cards Galore.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you a wonderful week.

3 comments:

Donna W. said...

Great card. Pretty papers. Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Helen said...

Great design and card.

Thanks for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore.

Helen x
DT