WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, October 13, 2023

Happy Halloween


 Happy Friday and hello weekend, doing a quick drive by post as I should be getting ready for work.  Today's card share is a one created using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #728.  I created this card for the kickoff of the craftydares season over on IG.  I rarely do Halloween so I didn't have much in my stash so I used a candy corn file from the Silhouette design store, another one of the dares was non-traditional colors I decided to go with pastels/soft colors.  I used mostly paper scraps that were just sitting around waiting to be used, stamped the sentiment with some TH distress ink and added some pearls and this card was done!

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon!

3 comments:

Donna W. said...

The non traditional candy corn colors plays well with that wood background. Great card.Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches

Patti said...

How fun that you picked candy corn in such cute colors-I think I really want some to snack on now!! Your card is so cute and how cool you grabbed a little snatch of time before work to knock out a wonderful quick card! Thank you so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Melissa Craig said...

Fun shades for your candy corn! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.