WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, October 29, 2023

How've Bean?


 Hello and happy Sunday morning , doing a quick drive by post to share a card that I put together yesterday.  I  used  some papers that were sitting on my desk that I had originally pulled for another project, I think the pattern sheet is from DCWV.  I used challenge #548 from Atlantic Hearts for sketch inspiration, a Sizzix die for the coffee cup and a Fiskars stamp set for the sentiment; added a few black gems and the card was done! This week's theme for 2crafters1design is warm beverage, the challenge is hosted on YT but I share mine on IG.

Thank you for your visit, be safe and hurry back soon.

3 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Fantastic take on the sketch! Love the coffee theme! thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge. Good luck!

Alicia

Alyson Mayo said...

Very cute with the thin strips of paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

Michelle said...

Great colors! I love the clean lines. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.