WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, October 26, 2023

Thursday Musings

 


Hello and happy Thursday, little Friday.  It's another great weather day here in our area so I hope to get in a mid-day walk, I have been struggling to meet my weekly movement goal.  Today I am doing another drive by post to share a card that I created  using some items that have been in my stash for almost a year but hadn't been used.

I pulled out the TH snowman die set (Chilly & Freezy) that was created as a gift set for Simon Says Stamps.  I used random papers from my stash, a snowflake embossing folder, a mason jar cut using my Cricut (Stretch my Imagination), a Cardz TV stamp for the sentiment and a Recollections heart gem.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes Monthly challenge over at Crafts Galore.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and hurry back soon.

No comments: