WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, September 9, 2019

First Day



 Hello and happy Monday, I meant to share this post yesterday but as life would have it I didn't.  Today's project share is my back to school/first day of college LO for Baby Girl.  Now that she is away at school I have to  rely on her to send me pictures!  This LO came together fairly quickly, I used misc papers, mostly scraps and some AC letters for the title.  The embellishments are from the Papert Studio and were purchased on clearance!  This one of those LOs that I have mixed feelings about and at some point I may redo it, the quality of the pictures and the pattern paper have me second guessing it.  I am sharing this LO for the Just Us Girls Challenge  #504.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful week.

3 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I like it! I hope she has a great year at college. Can you believe my kiddo hasn't started yet? Move-in day is Sept 20th.

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a great layout for her memories! Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Scrapper69 said...

Super cute layout!