WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, September 22, 2019

Be Merry


Hello and happy Sunday, where does the weekend go?  Today I am sharing a super quick card that I put together yesterday for one of the Sketch N Scrap  FB  monthly challenges.  I used papers including the focal point came from the Recollections Say Freeze 6x6 paper pad, a ART-c stamp for the sentiment , finished the card by adding some diamond stickles.  I can say that I did have a productive weekend in regards to finishing several projects as I will be attending  a retreat over the weekend so I might not get any play!

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return soon.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Gorgeous Christmas card.

Scrapper69 said...

Sweet Christmas card! I love snowmen on anything.. they're always so cute!

Theresa