WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Happy Birthday


Hello Wednesday, back with my second post for the day.  My original post had been scheduled since Sunday and I didn't notice that I failed to mention two significant events that occurred today.  Today marks the 18th anniversary of the 911 terrorist acts, we shall always remember.  Today also marks what would have been  my FIL's 81st birthday.  So I decided to share a birthday card for my second post using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #520, pattern papers from the Graphic 45 Celebrate 6x6 paper pad, a Stampabilities stamp for the sentiment and some Gina Marie enamel dots.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Wonderful birthday card! I love your papers!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

this is a lovely neutral Birthday card.

thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

LJ - TMS DT

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful masculine card! I love the layout of your card and those neat papers too!