WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Thank You


Hello and happy Tuesday, I'm back today to  share a super clean and simple thank you card.  I was able to attend a crop for a few hours on Sunday and I finished two LOs that I'll be sharing later this week.  For this card I used sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap #153, pattern papers from the Heidi Swapp Favorite Things 6x6 pattern papers and a Paper Studio stamp for the sentiment.  Another card done and ready to go postal.  I'm also sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #97 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return soon!

9 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

WOW! Your card is beautiful with the way you put those papers together. What an awesome talent.

Amy Pitts said...

Love how this came together! So cute. Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Deanna said...

Pretty card and great mix of papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

Sharon Fontenot said...

Super blue and gold project. Sweet card. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
Sharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

StacyLee said...

Perfect take on the sketch, I really like your color scheme & large sentiment at the bottom! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Scrapper69 said...

Awesome card design! I love the colors!

Lisa said...

These papers are gorgeous and so is your card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lori said...

I love the mix of patterns on your pretty card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card :) Love your take on the sketch. Thank you for sharing with us over at Sketch N Scrap
Tina-DT