WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, September 1, 2019

New Home


Hello and happy Sundsay, it's a long holiday weekend and I had time to play!  Today I am sharing a LO that I created using pictures taken at Baby Girl's new home, her college dorm! I struggled with how to embellish this LO because I felt the pictures really told the story but I figured out how to add a few and I was happy with the end result.  I used papers from the Authentique Accomplished Collection 12x12 paper pad, vellum stickers and chipboard letters for the title.  The dorm houses more than just freshmen but since she's a freshmen I decided to use that in the title.  I used the Teen Scene and Mickey & Friends cricut cartridges to cut the doll and paw prints.

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE! I love the girl image in the one corner! Great way to showcase her first days at school!

Theresa