WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, September 20, 2019

Game Day


I'm back with my second post of the day sharing another 8 1/2 x 11 LO documenting Baby Girl's attendance at her first football game at James Madison University.  I have way too much stuff and recently I have been buying too many clearance items at AC Moore and Hobby Lobby; I have to get back on my no craft spending because I am hoarding rather than using.  On to what I used to create my LO, the pattern sheet used for base is  from Love Nicole (AC Moore) , used some Thickers for the title andsome  recently purchased stickers for the other embellishments.  I even tried to add some ink splatters (hard to see in the pic) and the strip of gold washi is from Recollections.  I'm sharing this LO for the Anything Goes challenge #98 over at CardzTV.

Take care, hope you'll return soon!

2 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I love that pic of your baby girl. Great layout!

Scrapper69 said...

Awesome layout! She looks so happy to be enjoying her first game!

Theresa