WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Senior Prom


Hello and happy Wednesday, wow I'm on a roll sharing on my blog three days in a row!  Today's project share is a double LO created for Baby Girl's high school album.  I'm going to a crop on Saturday and I hope to get more pages done, I have a new deadline so let's hope I can meet it.  When I document a story it is more important that the pictures tell the story so I usually don't use a lot of embellishments.  For this LO I used the Formal Occasion  Cricut cartridge, Recollections and Paper Studio stickers, trim from the Target dollar spot,  and finally an actual admission ticket.  All of these pictures were taken before she actually went to the prom!  I'm sharing this LO for the September Anything Goes #125 over at Love to Scrap challenge blog.

Thank you for your visit, have a wonderful Wednesday!

2 comments:

Dorlene Durham said...

Such a great two page layout. I love using my Cricut for scrapbooking and this is fabulous! Thanks for joining the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTSCB. I’m also a DT member of Bitten By The Bug, which is a Cricut challenge blog. If you use your Cricut and are looking for monthly challenges...check it out!

Scrapper69 said...

Your layout pages are awesome! she looked so beautiful and you showcased her perfectly!!