WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Planner Vibe



Hello and happy Tuesday, cloudy and rain sprinkles in our area today.  Did you know today is National Salmon Day, and it is one of my favorite things to eat!  Today's project share is my weekly spread from my happy planner.  I went to the Planning a Better me Retreat a few weeks ago and I decided I needed to use my planner more especially since I have lots of planner stuff too!  Just like my scrapbooking style my planning is clean and simple too, couldn't a very good picture.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return soon.

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Wow love your planner - great job thanks for sharing!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Aww... it's an adorable planner page!

Theresa