WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Hello


Happy Saturday, today I am headed to the monthly crop with the RVA Scrappers; can you believe that there was actually two crops today so there  probably won't be too many scrappers in attendance. I am sharing a quick drive by  post of a card that I created as part of a swap.  I used sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap #156,  more paper from the Bo Bunny Beautiful Brisk 6x6 paper pad, Darice die for the tree, a few Ki Memories by Hampton Arts gems and a  K&Co stamp for the sentiment.  We were to create a Fall or Halloween themed card and I was paired with someone that requested a Fall card, I hope she liked it! 

Thank you for your visit, enjoy the rest of your weekend.

6 comments:

Lori said...

This is a beautiful card! Love the tree die cut! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Deanna said...

Wonderful Fall card and love the tree accent! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

StacyLee said...

Love that tree die cut, great take on the sketch, too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Amy Pitts said...

I really love this card that is a great tree and the leaf paper is just adorable as a background. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.

Lisa said...

Beautiful Fall card! I love that tree and the papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card and a great take on the sketch :) Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap :)
Tina-DT