WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Live Love Laugh


Hello and happy Wednesday, I started this post last night but didn't finish it so here it is today.  I am not sure why I am awake at 4 AM but here goes a card that I put together last night.   I used skerch inspiration from Try Stampin' on Tuesday #431 and items from an Art-C Epherma Collage Kit that I picked up from Michael's on clearance while visiting my daughter.  The kit had everything with the exception of the base of the card.  I am sharing this card for the Encouraging challenge #146 over at Time Out Challenges.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return soon.

8 comments:

sandie said...

we all create when it feels right and if it is 4am...so be it! Lovely sofr coours and wonderful texture-I adore how thwy blend so well-thanks for joining Time Out

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is another beautiful card and lovely design as well as colors. Love the tag.

Heather said...

So pretty, Treva - I love these soft colors! Great way to pretty up the tag! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Nonni said...

Beautiful card! I love the sentiment and all of your details: the soft look of the background and the interest from the tag. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I love the color palette and beautiful simplicity of this card!

Shona Chambers said...

4am blogging?? I hope you eventually caught up on your sleep!! This is such a pretty card, I love the soft pastel colours, especially with the background pattern. And the sentiment in white on black really makes it pop. Its a brilliant card and I'm so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!

Donna Scholz said...

Thank you for joining us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday, Treva! The soft colors and encouraging words on your card should raise the spirits for the lucky person you send it to! -Donna

libbystamps said...

What a lovely card! Thank you for joining us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! Please join us again!