WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Thank You


Hello and happy Thursday afternoon, cool and windy after yesterday's rain.  Today I am doing a quick drive by post to share a card that I put together using inspiration from one of the monthly FB challenges from Sketch and Scrap.  I am getting ready for a little weekend getaway so I am trying to get as much done as possible.  I am happy to report that used more of the Jen Hadfield paper and epherma which really makes for some clean and simple cards.  I really like this 6x6 paper pad so I might even buy the 12x12 pad for LOs even though I really don't need anymore paper!

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll return tomorrow for my design team project for the Cut it Up challenge blog.

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty! I love the papers and colors...

Theresa