WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Thinking of You


Hello and happy cloudy Thursday, rain in today's forecast.  Congratulations to the Washington Nationals for winning the world series!  I'm stopping in to do another quick drive by post of a card that I put together last night and has gone postal this morning to someone battling cancer.   I used sketch inspiration from Sketch N Scrap World Card Making Day Sketch #2, papers from the Amy Tangerine Sunshine & Good Times 6x6 paper pad, a Crafter's Companion die for the butterfly and a few Queen & Co. candy dots, they have been in my stash for years.  I'm also sharing this card for the Cardz TV Anything Goes challenge #101.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you'll come back tomorrow see my latest design team project.

5 comments:

Lori said...

Very pretty and sure to brighten the recipient's day. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Claudia's kaartjes said...

I really like this card
Claudia

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

Chris C said...

This is so pretty - love the butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Sharon Fontenot said...

This is such a fun sketch and I am enjoying the wonderful cards. This one is no exception. Sketch N Scrap appreciates your participation. Thank you for playing along.
Sharon Fontenot
higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

Scrapper69 said...

So pretty Treva! I love that delicate butterfly!