WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, October 28, 2019

Thankful & Blessed


Hello and happy Monday, sunny skies and mild temps in today's forecast.  Today I am sharing another fall themed card using sketch inspiration from Mojo Monday 526, papers from my stash and a cut apart and pattern piece from the  Echo Park Fall in the Air kit. I inked card base edges, added a few Bo Bunny gems and this card was done!  I am currently in a Fall/Thanksgiving card mode so that is what I'll be sharing for the next few weeks with a few random LOs.  I'm sharing this card for the Love to Craft #39 October Anything Goes challenge.

Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll return soon.

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining me for Mojo Monday!

Helen said...

Great creation - thanks for sharing it with us at the Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

Helen x