WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Saturday Musings


Hello and happy Saturday, it is cool right now but the forecast calls for mild temps today.  I am currently visiting my daughter for family weekend and since I was busy all week I didn't really have time to share.  Yesterday was my mother's birthday and since I put her card in the mail without taking a picture I didn't prepare a post to share which was my original intention.  Today I am sharing a card that I put together this morning using sketch inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches #524.  When I arrived here in Harrisonburg I stopped at Tuesday Morning looking for a gift but I wind up buying crafting goodness instead.  So today's card uses some of what I purchased, paper and ephemera from the Jen Handfield My Bright Life collection.  The Recollections gems are a part of my stash that I keep in my car.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #100 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Very pretty card!
(I love Tuesday Morning!! I always find great crafty deals and buy more than I should!!)
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful card! Very clever. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Willa Jean said...

Pretty card! LOVE the H'burg Tuesday Morning!!

Scrapper69 said...

Beautiful Card!

Theresa