WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, November 6, 2020

Sponsor Thank You

 Hello and welcome to the weekend.  Today over at the Cut it Up challenge blog we are showcasing thank you cards that the design team members created for our challenge sponsors.  I created and mailed cards to Taylored Expressions and Your Next Stamp.


The inspiration for the card created for Taylored Expressions came from a YT video, I used their brick wall stencil along with a die and stamp set from my stash.  I really like how this card came out, I just might make another one using a different sentiment.


I created this card for Your Next Stamp using papers from the DCWV Farmstead Harvest 6x6 paper pad, some Sizzix oval dies, twine and their Whatnot Sentiments Seven stamp set for the sentiment.

Thank you for for your visit, stop by the Cut it Up challenge blog to see more thank you cards created for our sponsors.  Take care have a wonderful and safe weekend.

4 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Two beautiful cards. I really love the top one. Those flowers are gorgeous. Have a fun-filled safe weekend.

ScrappyHorses said...

These TY's are beautiful. Fall just rings out of them both! Gorgeous!

Sherri Thacker said...

Both thank you cards are just lovely!!

Scrapper69 said...

They are both FANTASTIC! Beautiful cards for some awesome sponsors!

Theresa