WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Merry Christmas

 


Hello and happy rainy Thursday, steady  rain and possible flooding in today’s forecast. Today I am sharing a super cute card created using sketch inspiration from CAS(e)  challenge #397.  This is another one of those projects where I set out to use certain items intentionally.  The papers and sentiment stamp are from Recollections and the hat a Sizzix die.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #127 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return soon.

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Oh, that's cute!

Evelyn

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

The Santa hat die and the glitter paper make such a great combo! Cute!