WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Wednesday Musings

 


Happy Wednesday, mild temps in today's forecast.  Today's quick project share is a card created using sketch inspiration from a challenge posted over on FB in the Scraps of Color Group.  I used papers from the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss 6x6 paper pad which was gifted to me from one of my scrapping besties! I colored the unity stamp with pencils, used a Hero Arts stamp for the sentiment, added a bow that I cut with a non-branded die and the card was done!  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #128 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe as you celebrate the holiday and hurry back soon!

1 comment:

pssmitty papercrafts said...

I love this card! All of the papers go together perfectly and the coloring is beautiful! It's fun looking through your blog after leaving my comment on your Atlantic Heart's challenge entry!