WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, November 20, 2020

Hello Weekend




 Let the weekend begin as we prepare for next week’s Thanksgiving Holiday!  Nice temps in the forecast for the next few days so I hope to get some walking in.  Today’s project share is another holiday card created using some dies that I picked up during one of the sales at The Scrapping Cottage.  I used kraft card stock for the base, a piece of black and white plaid paper from the Recollections Christmas plaids paper pad and an unbranded die for the snowflakes.  I am sharing this card for the tic-tac-toe challenge over at Shopping Our Stash #433, I used the top row across (plaid, black&white and kraft) and the Anything Goes challenge #128 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful and safe weekend.

2 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Love these diecuts on the plaid paper! Lovely card!

Scrapper69 said...

I love those delicate ornaments... Really pretty card!

Theresa