WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, November 30, 2020

Tag Swap


 Hello, happy Monday, rain and wind in today’s  forecast!  I'm doing an afternoon quick driveby post to share something that I have been working on recently.  I am participating in a tag swap for one of my FB groups, first time and of course I was stressed, it has gone postal and marked delivered but the recipient hasn’t acknowledged receipt.  I used the a Recollections Christmas  Plaids Paper pad to cover the front of the tags, black card stock for the back and lots of different dies, stamps, rub-ons, stickers and ribbon!

Thank you for your visit, I hope you will return soon.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

So beautiful and a wonderful idea.