WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, November 9, 2020

Joy Crafting

 


Hello Monday, another beautiful weather day in the forecast.  Today I am sharing what should have been my Saturday post but as life would have it I didn't get around to doing it! Today's card share is my last installment for the Joy Crafting with Lady Kre challenge, it was a personal challenge that she extended to the YT and Instagram community.  I recently picked up this Sizzix stamp/die set on one of my Tuesday Morning visits and decided to use it sooner rather than later!  I paired the sentiment with a piece of pattern paper from the American Crafts Jolly 6x6 paper pad, a snowflake die and some enamel dots.  I'm sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge #127 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a safe and wonderful week.

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE! What a fun Holiday card!

Theresa