WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Thank You

 


Hello Wednesday and Happy Veterans Day, rain in today's forecast which means some of  outdoor activities had to be cancelled.  Today's card share is a card created using sketch inspiration from Try Stampin on Tuesday challenge #482.  I used misc pattern papers, an unbranded sentiment and stitched circle die and a branch punch.  I have mixed feelings about the card because of the mixture of pattern papers.  I am sharing this card for the Thank You challenge over at Always Fun Challenges #188.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back!

4 comments:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Lovely card. I love the pops of yellow!

Heather said...

Gorgeous, Treva - I loved that DSP sheet, so bright and cheery, perfect for this lovely birthday card! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

Treva, I think your card is beautiful! Lots of lush colors that all pull together REALLY well! Thank you for sharing it with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Jackie C said...

Perfect for our Challenge!
So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @AFC