WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, June 10, 2021

Big Wishes


 Hello Thursday, lots of rain yesterday evening with a forecast for more today.  I didn’t get a chance to walk yesterday so I am getting ready to go before I get ready for work.  I have a long day today with work and class so I am getting it done this morning.

I started this card a few days ago for a FB challenge but as life would have it I didn't finish it until this morning.  I used papers from a Ki Memories 6x6 paper pad, a border birthday die (first time using it), some ribbon and a few sequins.  The next time I use the die, I will probably make a shaker card.  I am sharing this card for the June birthday challenge over at Die Cut Divas.

Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back soon.

2 comments:

Arlene said...

I'm sure the person receiving this card won't forget it - should be a BIG birthday and a fun one. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our Birthday challenge. Arlene

Michelle N. said...

Love the colors you chose-great die, too! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!