WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Congratulations

 




Hello Thursday, another beautiful weather day here in our area; didn't get to walk this morning so that means I'll have to make an effort to get it done after class this evening.  Today's card share uses sketch inspiration from Mojo Monday #560.  The pattern paper is from Paper Studio, I cut the sentiment using the Beyond Birthdays cartridge and caps using the Graduation cricut cartridge. This is another version of a previously created card, using my stash as I'm not buying any new craft related items; only adhesive and mats as necessary.  I am sharing this card for the Anything Goes challenge over at the The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Take care and hurry back soon!

3 comments:

Debbie Mageed said...

Such a great grad card! I really love the wonderful details. Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie
https://secretstamper.com
Check out my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Darlene said...

FABULOUS grad card! Love your overall design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Gerda said...

Very pretty card!! Love the card design!! Have a great day,
Gerda.