WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, June 7, 2021

Cousins


 Hello Monday, sunny skies with a forecast of possible thunderstorms later this evening.  Today I am sharing another LO created for my daughter's album, I used a picture of her and her cousins taken on the day we had the celebration of life service for my mother-in-law last December.  This loss has really hit the nucleus of the family and it is taking a toll on the children and my daughter.  When putting this LO together  I used one of the Pagemaps sketches for inspiration, some Tim Holtz Idea-Ology paper, a Bo Bunny stamp for the faux stitching, Thickers for the title and some misc. embellishments from my stash.

Thank you for your visit, hope you'll return soon.  Take care.

No comments: