WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, June 12, 2021

Saturday Musings




Hello Saturday evening, it has been  cool and gloomy all day. I'm stopping in to do a quick drive by post as I have lots that I need to do.  Today's card share is a birthday card created as part of a sketch challenge for one of my FB groups, I used pattern papers from two different My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad, an unbranded die that I ordered online and a few Queen & Co pearls.  I'm sharing this card for the Just Us Girls challenge #588 - no stamping.  Another card done and ready to go postal, I am going to spend some time this evening getting some cards ready for Monday's mail.

Thank you for your visit, stay safe and hurry back.

1 comment:

cm said...

Such a cheerful, pretty birthday card! The patterned paper...swoon! Thank you for playing along at Just Us Girls!
~carol