WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Farewell

 


Hello and happy Tuesday, just dropping by to do a quick drive by post as I need to get ready for class.  Today's card share is a card that I created for one of my co-workers whose last day will be Friday; she will be moving to Florida.  

The card size is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, I used the Cricut Life's a Beach cartridge to cut all the embellishments, cut the sentiment with my Silhouette Cameo and stamped the flip flops. The base sheet of paper is from the Recollections Sunset Breeze 12x12 paper pad.  i am sharing this card for the Shopping Our Stash Tropical Delights challenge #448 and the Anything Goes challenge #143 over at Cardz TV.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe and hurry back soon.

2 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

This is so cute! Thanks so much for your delightful submission to our challenge at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, DT

Donna said...

Fabulous farewell card, I love the scene you have created.
Thanks for getting tropical with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!