WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Brothers


 Hello and happy Wednesday, another nice weather day in the forecast.  Today's drive by post is a recently completed LO using a picture of my dad and two of his brothers taken last year while we were attending a memorial service for one of our family members that passed due to covid.  Some of the paper and embellishments came from a family themed kit that I picked up in Hobby Lobby.  The enamel hearts and gems have been in my stash for a long time and I added the journaling after I took the picture.  I have a goal of completing at least 40 layouts this year, this is my 8th LO so I am off to a good start just two more to meet the 10 layouts per quarter!

Thank you for your visit and hurry back soon!

No comments: