WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Saturday Musings


 Hello and good Saturday morning, woke up to rain and thunder so I will be in for most of the day.  I'm doing a quick drive by post to share a card that I put together using sketch inspiration from challenge #545 over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday, a Sizzix rainbow die, papers from the Echo Park Hello Easter 6x6 paper pad and some Dollar Tree gems and this card was done and will be going postal in the mail later today.

Thank you for your visit, continue to be safe as you enjoy the weekend.

4 comments:

Dena J said...

Such a sweet spring card! I love the colors of your papers and rainbow. Thank you for joining us at TSOT. -Dena J, DT

Donna Scholz said...

Treva, such a sweet card to make on a rainy day... you can send the storm my way in Idaho since we are in a drought and haven't seen rain or snow in WEEKS!!! I love your rainbow and how you worked in the green triangle to fit the Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!!! -Donna

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

What a beautiful card to welcome in Spring!

Anna said...

What a pretty card. I love all of the pretty pastels and the spring feel. Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and can't wait to see your next creation!
Anna, Design Team