WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, March 21, 2022

She’s a Big Girl Now

 


Hello and happy Monday and the second day of Spring! I am doing a quick drive by post to share a LO that I put together using sketch inspiration from one of this month’s PageMaps sketches.  I used miscellaneous papers from my stash and a picture of Baby Girl taken at her birthday luncheon earlier this year. I used a sticker for the title, sticker embellishments, a few dies, and some twine.  Another clean and simple LO, for me it’s the picture and this marks my tenth LO for this year which means I have met my first quarter goal!

Thank you for your visit, wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Love the layout and happy belated birthday to your baby girl.