WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, March 13, 2022

Thinking of You


 Hello Sunday, mild temps and sunny after yesterday’s snow.  Forgot to change the clocks so I was a little thrown off this morning, didn’t help that I had a restless night.  Today I am sharing a card that I put together using sketch inspiration from Atlantic Hearts challenge #463, pattern paper from Paper Studio, a Stampin Up stamp and die set for the sunflower,  a stitched circle die, a Hero Arts stamp for the sentiment and a few Dollar Tree gems.  Another card done and ready to go postal soon!

Thank you for your visit, hurry back soon.

5 comments:

Dena J said...

Such beautiful bright colors in your papers! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Beautiful, vibrant card!

Brandi said...

I love the bright bold flowers on your card, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Anna said...

What a colorful card! I love all of the flowers. What a beautiful cards. Thank you for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week and we hope you can join us again soon.
Anna, Design Team

foleysfriend said...

Love how colorful and cheerful your card is. Perfect for a gloomy, rainy day here on the Wet Coast! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

sue n.